Veya 11 months ago
Americas · Full Time
? Staff Pick ?
? Report to CEO ?
? Anywhere in the U.S.?
? 2+ Years of Experience ?
Veya is hiring a remote executive assistant who will be working directly with the CEO!
Veya, a tech-enabled eCommerce company, is looking for a Remote Executive Assistant to offer administrative and office support specific to the CEO. We are a Boston company located in the Back Bay with nationwide and global reach. Applicants will work with and report directly to the CEO. They can be located anywhere in the U.S. but must be available during EST business hours.
Remote Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Coordinate executive communications including taking calls, responding to emails and other business interfaces.
- Calendar management: Schedule meetings and appointments, and manage travel itineraries
- Prepare internal/external documents for team members or industry partners
- In the first line of your cover letter please put the word “alpaca”
- Help optimize office procedures and use of productivity tools (registering and keeping all subscriptions, tools up to date)
- Managing special projects that range from researching personal interests or organizing events
Experience and Required Skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-level executive
- Excellent communication skills across all platforms
- Strong project management and organizational acuity
- Proficiency in collaborative software such as Google Suite, Slack, Trello and MS office
- Ability to work, multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to be working in the fast-growing ecommerce space, work directly with the CEO, you have the skills to be the next Remote Executive Assistant and this is the kind of remote job you’re looking for then we’d love to hear from you!
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster?
Increase your chances of finding a remote marketing job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!