Associate Product Manager
Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role Is Important To Arcadia
Arcadia’s Product Management team is seeking a motivated, analytical, and creative Product Managers join our team and help support the team in driving innovation and success at Arcadia.
We are an extremely fast-growing company with a growing product team to support our growth. We are a culture of relentless problem solvers who are excited to be taking on some of the most challenging problems in healthcare. As a part of that culture, you will get to use your creativity to address challenges and opportunities for our customers through the products you manage.
This team and this company are in the midst of solving one of the most important problems of our time. If that challenge speaks to your passionate side and the idea of being in the trenches with us fuels the fire inside you, join us. We’re making healthcare smarter, more efficient and straight up better.
Arcadia’s applications are used by thousands of physicians, nurses and support staff across the country – designed with the explicit purpose of improving outcomes for millions of patients and reducing the cost of healthcare nationally. As the dynamic space of population health continues to rapidly evolve, we need a product manager ready and excited to be involved in delivering transformative products to our customers.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Learn the Arcadia product suite and their value story for our internal stakeholders and external customers as well as how they contribute to Arcadia’s overarching vision and strategy
- Participate in and support backlog grooming sessions and requirements refinement for product features and enhancements to understand the Arcadia SDLC and help drive delivery
- Understand the team structures of Arcadia and how our internal organizations partner to drive customer outcomes and success in value-based care
- Engage in one or more focused projects to support other Product team members in roadmap refinement, R&D, or other continuous improvement needs
In 6 months
- Continue work on focused projects across the Arcadia product suite to continue your exposure and develop your understanding of customer challenges and Arcadia solutions
- Develop dedicated expertise in at least one product and begin supporting SDLC activities for the teams developing and evolving those product(s)
- Take ownership of requirements definition for specific features or enhancements in the product roadmap to support the Product Manager
- Act as a point-of-contact and subject matter expert for team members or internal partners seeking information, and propose updates and clarifications to documentation to enable self-service
- Shadow customer discussions and stakeholder councils to build familiarity both with our customer engagement and with how needs are translated into deliverables
In 12 months
- Propose, initiate, and implement focused projects to drive continuous improvement for Arcadia and the Product team
- Own requirements definition for features or enhancements, partnering directly with engineering tech leads and architects to refine and deconstruct work
- Proactively identify challenges, opportunities, and blockers in the roadmap and backlogs of the product(s) you support and develop a strong instinct for when to escalate
- Exhibit the ability to lead through influence and act as a role model and mentor to more junior team members
What You'll Be Doing
Becoming a subject matter expert on the features and use-cases across the Arcadia product suite and be ready to answer questions, clarify documentation, and act as a liaison for customer-facing teams
Partnering with product managers in engaging customers, stakeholders, engineering, and UX to develop requirements, wireframes, and documentation to support product and feature delivery
Investigating product opportunities and support the R&D projects of one or more Product Managers
Participating in roadmap reviews, requirements refinement, and internal acceptance testing to learn our products while supporting our engineering teams in qualifying features for customer release
Supporting sales and marketing in the growth and visibility of these new products in a fast-moving healthcare analytics market
Developing and maintaining strong peer and partner relationships throughout Arcadia, soliciting regular feedback from internal partners, and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement
What You'll Bring
A degree and/or relevant work experience in areas such as business, economics, science, or technology, with a preference for healthcare-related backgrounds
A passion for product management, healthcare technology, and addressing needs with data coupled with strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a self-starter mentality
Proficiency with SQL for data analysis and fact-finding or other relevant coding experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bias toward over-communication and meeting when needed to shorten the feedback loop
Creative thinking, a passion for making things better, and a focus on making constant progress
Attention to detail, and a commitment to maintenance of good documentation
Would Love For You To Have
Prior experience in the Product Mgmt. domain, business process analysis, or other similar roles
Experience working in software or data business environments and familiarity with Agile concepts
Past experience multi-tasking across multiple projects and diverse stakeholder groups
A positive outlook, and a strong sense of humor
What You'll Get
Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Do you like this job?
About the company
Similar Remote Jobs
- Director of Engineering & ProductEveryday Speech$210k - $210k per yearOpened 5 days ago Featured Job Remote Job
- Technical Product ManagerHologram Inc.$128k - $192k per yearNew Job! Remote Job
- Product DesignerMozilla$87k - $150k per yearNew Job! Remote Job