Full-Stack Wordpress Developer
While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in Portugal or Malta.
We are in search of a skilled Full-stack WordPress Developer proficient in both Backend (PHP) and Frontend (HTML/CSS/JS) technologies. In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate closely with our exceptional team to uphold and expand upon the capabilities of our high-performing casino vertical products.
As a Full-stack WordPress Developer, you will engage in regular communication with our product teams to ensure a seamless workflow. Your contributions will include proposing optimal solutions for tasks, emphasizing performance, and aligning with business objectives. Thorough testing and re-testing of code to prevent any production bugs and effective collaboration with team members are essential components of this role.
Participate in team planning meetings for new features/functionality and daily/weekly scrum meetings.
· Work independently on tasks and test your own code.
· Implement both backend and front-end features for our products
· Share and implement ideas, best practices, and processes towards the improvement of the products and the business
· Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
· Code and deliver high-quality software
· Identify the causes for the most complex issues and implement practical and efficient technical solutions
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or extensive experience in lieu of a degree.
· At least 3-5 years of experience with PHP + MySQL/MariaDB databases.
· Good understanding of the software development life-cycle
· PHP 8+, GIT, GitLab flow, MySQL/MariaDB
· Experience with Docker
· Vanilla JS + CSS/SASS + HTML
· Experience in Agile workflows
· Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
· Strong English communication skills (written & verbal)
· Ability to address change with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways
· Available to work +/- 2 CET
Preferred skills but not required:
Experience with CI/CD systems
Interest in online gaming (casino)
Basic understanding of SEO
Our recruitment process is quite straightforward. Our interviews are very informal, after all this is a great opportunity for both of us to get to know each other better. To ensure effective and efficient recruitment we generally like to stick to the below defined process. Here's how it works:
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are:
Do you like this job?
Similar Remote Jobs