Motion Graphic Designer
A Motion Graphic Designer plays a fundamental role in developing these spots that are aligned with the overall creative strategy for our clients. They are able to communicate interdepartmentally, manage their own workflow and deadlines, and can work independently and in a team environment where all disciplines work together to produce the best product.
A Motion Graphic Designer will be a self-starter that thrives in an agile environment, has a passion for creating his/her best work, and possesses a can-do-attitude.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
• Ability to use these programs efficiently to create technically pleasing, aesthetically wellstructured and engaging spots.
• Develops appealing and engaging video and graphic animation, producing effective marketing across broadcast and online TV, web, Radio, Pandora and On Hold messaging.
• Proficient with exporting different file types and sizes using Media Encoder, Episode, and MPEG Streamclip.
• Ensure requests are delivered on time and in line with the clients’ brands & expectations.
• Able to communicate with internal staff, manager & teammates.
• Strong understanding of the automotive industry and automotive marketing, including terminology, trends, trackers, etc.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines, and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
• Skilled at striking the perfect balance between speed and quality.
• Stays informed of current client & manufacturer branding, campaigns, and goals.
Don't wait, tomorrow could be too late.
Similar Remote Jobs