Performance Marketing Expert, Paid Social
Motion is growing fast (3x YoY), our product is sticky (120%+ Net Revenue Retention) and we recently raised $6M in seed funding. But we’re just getting started and we need your help.
We’re building a new category of software to bridge the gap between performance marketers and creative teams. Our creative analytics platform offers fast, visual reporting for Meta, TikTok, and YouTube ads to help teams understand what’s working and why.
Our customers are top ecom and DTC brands like Vuori, True Classic, The Farmer’s Dog, HexClad and hundreds more. They’ve used Motion to analyze over $3B in media spend.
There is a strong community forming around Motion and we have a ton of exciting product features in the roadmap. Your job as Motion’s Performance Marketing Expert will be to help find the next big levers of growth.
About the role:
This role will hold the formal title of Customer Success Manager - Creative Strategy. You will be directly responsible for educating our clients (agencies and DTC brands) on creative strategy and how to operationalize their workflow to fill the current gap between performance and creative teams. They’re already feeling the pain, and this problem is a top priority for them. Using your experience in media buying and growth strategy you will help teams see how the Motion platform is the answer to the workflow challenges they are experiencing. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth.
How you'll make a difference:
- Be at the forefront of developing ways to think, execute, and operationalize creative strategy best practices as we carve out a new category. Contribute to internal and external content as a thought leader.
- Develop an onboarding curriculum for your clients and bring it to life in engaging sessions. Our current session mix consists of large-group Motion walkthroughs/educational talks, small group working sessions, naming convention brainstorms and 1:1 working sessions.
- Build relationships with a range of brands and agency clients with the goal of exceeding retention and product engagement targets.
- Understand our clients’ team dynamics knowing when to loop in relevant stakeholders for training and conversations.
What you'll love about Motion:
- We've found product market fit but we're still so early that you will have a major impact.
- Our team is very ambitious and super capable, but no egos.
- Our customers are some of the leading brands and agencies in D2C ecommerce. (Great networking opportunity!!)
Who you are:
- Resourceful, self-starter that is endlessly curious and excited to learn and teach.
- 2-3 years of media buying/performance marketing experience particularly in paid social (Meta, TikTok, Youtube) e.g. Growth Marketing Creative Strategist, Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social Specialist, etc.).
- Strong public speaking, presentation, and relationship-building abilities.
- Understanding of the importance of creative in the paid media landscape
- Experience exceeding targets
While 2022 wasn’t kind to the broader tech industry, Motion thrived and 2023 is looking to be a defining year here. We enter this year with fresh funding and exceptional signals from our clients. On top of this, our founding team has built successful companies before. This role offers an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor (we are only about 25 people right now) to help us build a category defining company in the “creative-tech” space.
Don't wait, tomorrow could be too late.
Similar Remote Jobs