We are looking for someone with Automotive (Car) Graphic Design Experience to join our team!
A Graphic Designer has a proven skill set with an understanding of how print & traditional design help Stream Companies and our clients develop, implement, and maintain integrated campaigns and strategies. A Graphic Designer possesses a can-do attitude and plays a fundamental role in developing multi-channel visual marketing that aligns with our clients’ overall brand strategies. A Graphic Designer is proactive and eager to learn new technology, trends, and processes. The ideal candidate MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE!
• Develop and create visually appealing and effective marketing across a range of mediums, including but not limited to: o Establish & Run Digital Automation o Customization of Existing Products (Ex: Direct Mail) o Newsprints o Flyers o New Automotive Incentive Work o Resizing Established Look for POP Items o CRM Emails o Resizing Pitch Deliverables o Outdoor Signage/Billboards
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and in line with the clients’ brands & expectations
• Help perform the Senior Design role in their absence (proof, manage out of office list, boost list)
• Mentor junior-level staff
• Review and comment on peer work in proofing when priorities permit
• Develop conceptual work and proactive ideas
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate in graphic design, or related fine arts field
• 3+ years of work experience in the Automotive (car) industry
Skills & Experience:
• Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat o The ability to use these programs as efficiently as possible to create technically and aesthetically well-structured design pieces
• Understanding of all printing processes, terms, and techniques. Troubleshoot print issues
• Utilize Delivra Drag & Drop Editor for Turn Key Email Products
• Knowledge of digital file formats, setup, and design best practices
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines, and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
• Strong knowledge of key accounts to enforce brand guidelines with peers
• Stay informed of current client & manufacturer campaigns assisting in the coordination of necessary content across multiple pieces
• Understanding of automotive marketing and Stream products, the why behind the work
Don't let this one get away.
Similar Remote Jobs