Customer Success Manager
Arcadia is dedicated to happier, healthier days for all. We transform diverse data into a unified fabric for health. Our platform delivers actionable insights for our customers to advance care and research, drive strategic growth, and achieve financial success. For more information, visit arcadia.io.
Why This Role is Important to Arcadia
At Arcadia, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) has complete responsibility for the management of steady state activities for all of Arcadia’s non-enterprise clients. CSMs commit to the ongoing work of making satisfied customers, through ensuring strong data quality, rapid and effective support, and smooth upgrades. The CSM displays an intimate understanding of Arcadia functionality and can marry this understanding with their knowledge of value-based care to lead product trainings, mitigate issues, and reconfigure tools to meet new business goals. A CSM’s experience and skills enable them to independently manage a portfolio of customer accounts operating as the clients’ primary point of contact. CSMs build long term relationships with their clients and are vested in their success.
CSMs have a knack for troubleshooting complex technical issues, enjoy getting into the weeds, and excel at critical problem solving. As the customer’s primary point of contact, the CSM will prioritize post-implementation scope, communicate timelines, and manage delivery.
In this position, you will be a member of the newly formed Customer Success Management team within Arcadia’s Customer Management division. You will work closely with account management, implementation management, production support SMEs, engineering, and service desk teams.
What Success Looks Like
In 3 months
- Complete Arcadia Core Platform certification
- Complete onboarding requirements
- Create and manage to project timelines
- Coordinate with internal teams and track against project status/timelines
- Provide support to assigned customer accounts with oversight
- Know each assigned customers’ scope of work and organizational goals
- Drive issue resolution through coordination with internal teams
In 6 months
- Act as the primary CSM on assigned customer accounts with minimal oversight
- Manage day to day operations of each customer, including awareness of any escalations
- Train customers on the base platform and be able to tailor the training to customers’ needs
- Understand Arcadia’s data ingestion processes
- Be able to articulate and guide clients through Arcadia’s product configuration options for a subset of products
- Use technical skills and critical thinking to investigate highly complex issues and develop remediation plans in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Understand and translate issue impact relative to customers’ business needs
- Help troubleshoot the data ingestion process
In 12 months
- Manage several customer accounts independently with support from Customer Success Analyst(s)
- Train customers across Arcadia product suite
- Demonstrate fluency in the interconnectivity between product functionality, data quality, data dependencies, and a client’s end use case
- Develop strategies to help a client reach their business goals through solutioning, product configuration changes and trainings
- Guide clients through Arcadia’s production configuration options across all products
What You'll Be Doing
Serving as the primary day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of customers live on the Arcadia platform
Connecting the dots between platform functionality, data dependencies/data model, and customer use cases to facilitate solutioning, provide guidance, and mitigate potential issues.
Investigating escalated and highly complex issues and developing remediation plans with internal and external teams. Driving complex issue resolution through collaboration with internal teams
Managing the implementation of complex product upgrades, platform configuration changes, annual quality measure updates, and data quality control processes.
Learning customers’ business goals to facilitate internal decisions, e.g. strategize platform upgrades, prioritization of updates, understand issue impact, internal escalation.
Conducting supplementary customer trainings and demos across the Arcadia product suite
Acting as the translator between internal and external teams regarding complex technical concepts and business needs
Educating customers on Arcadia processes including data integration, nightly processing, upgrades, issue resolution
Supporting the onboarding of new team members to the customer success team
Gaining an in depth understanding of how Arcadia tools support customers to achieve success
Mastering the Arcadia Product Suite and understanding Arcadia’s data flow processes
Helping to shape a new team and to design the customer intake process
Leveraging tools such as Jira, Confluence, Box, and SQL
What You'll Bring
2-5 years related work experience
Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
Experience working in technology or healthcare, preferably on the vendor side
Strong communication skills including the ability to interact with customers and explain technical concepts and product functionality clearly
Experience communicating with a wide range of audiences (tech, business, clinical, executive)
Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions, and adapt well to change
Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizations skills
Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Experience with Cloud Technologies, scripting, and common programming languages
Thrive as a self-starter with the curiosity and tenacity to learn complex concepts
Would Love For You To Have
Multiple years in IT support or relevant experience. Healthcare industry experience is a plus
Experience using technologies such as SQL Server, Microsoft Office, JIRA and others to aid our customers in resolving complex big data issues. Additional programming language experience is a plus
Experience interacting with Product and Engineering teams to identify and implement improvements to the software, and installation and configuration processes based on field Experience in value-based care. A robust understanding of EHR and claims data
Knowledge of HIPAA, experience with an EHR, or experience in a secure data systems environment is a plus
What You'll Get
Support a wide variety of customers in the healthcare space – all focused on pulling healthcare tech into modernity
Be a part of a mission driven company that is transforming the healthcare industry by changing the way patients receive care
A flexible, remote friendly company with personality and heart
Employee driven programs and initiatives for personal and professional development
Great benefits like flextime time off
Be a member of the Arcadian and Barkadian Community
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Don't wait, tomorrow could be too late.
About the company
Similar Remote Jobs
- Rockstar Sales & Customer Service Associate Needed!MaidThis Cleaning$1k - $1.1k per monthCloses in 4 days Promoted Job Remote Job
- Customer Support SpecialistSimpleTexting$30k - $55k per yearNew Job! Remote Job
- Customer Success ManagerSimpleTexting$50k - $70k per yearNew Job! Remote Job