Brand Graphic Designer for eCommerce
At D2C Design, we work with fast-growing CPG/D2C brands in North America. We build the bridge between human interaction and designs that engage audiences across branding, website, email marketing, and social advertising.
As a D2C Brand Designer, we are looking for experienced designers to design key assets across branding, advertising, email marketing, social media, and websites for some of the fastest-growing brands in North America and for our in-house brands while collaborating with the growth team.
We have multiple opportunities for a Brand Graphic Designer to join this rapidly expanding group. This role would be suitable for those who have experience in the E-Commerce world.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of growing D2C brands. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to strategically think about branding, design, strategy, and the key fundamentals of adapting across various digital assets.
To be a successful D2C brand designer, you should demonstrate solid design and communication skills as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent person should ensure amazing design and is achieving its goals with brand growth and client satisfaction.
You’ll have the opportunity to build a D2C Ecosystem and be representing a suite of high-demand value-driven D2C in-house services and brands.
This role is for a person that is dynamic, growth-oriented, creative, and a relationship builder that wants to drive brand growth. You’ll be working directly with the Founder/CEO and be experiencing significant growth and an income-earning potential with room for career advancement.
Who You Are:
● Passionate about D2C Brands / E-commerce Industry
● 2-5 Years of D2C E-commerce or Agency Experience
● Proven experience as a brand designer or equivalent position
● Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
● Outstanding communication and people skills
● In-depth knowledge of diverse design and creative principles (e.g branding, website design, creative ads, etc.)
● Fully Remote Work Environment
● You love building long-term relationships with entrepreneurs
● You are a self-starter and proactive in everything you do
● You are a strategic thinker and planner
● You understand the nuances and subtleties of human behavior
● You have great communication skills that influence people
● You have GRIT
● Our Core Culture Values:
○ Personal Growth
○ Deliver Results
● You love brands and are paying attention to who's doing what (for better or worse!)
● You're a creative thinker- new, exciting ideas come naturally to you
● You can work on multiple things at once without getting overwhelmed
● You can prioritize against multiple deadlines
● You enjoy collaborating closely across disciplines
● You're extremely proactive and full of energy
● You have an eye (and passion!) for detail
● You have 2-5 years of relevant professional experience, including internships.
We are most interested in hiring smart, strategic thinkers with a passion for the types of businesses we work with.
We're open to a range of experiences as long as you can tell the story of how those skills connect to our work.
1. Digital branding (logo/assets)
2. Social Media Posts
3. Social Advertising Creatives
4. Email Marketing
5. Product Photography Editing
6. Short Video Editing / Gifs
7. Influencer Content
8. Website Media/Blog Content
9 Custom Illustrations/Icons
10. Product Design/Packaging
In your application, please also include your D2C eCommerce design portfolio for review along with a brief summary/case study on how you’ve helped eCommerce brands grow through various designs along a customer journey touchpoints with a brand.
This is a full-time position with various benefits and bonuses for the right designer that is passionate about helping D2C eCommerce brands grow and scale with thoughtful designs. You must have experience with D2C eCommerce design creatives that convert traffic to customers.
If you have a great outgoing personality and love working with an amazing team of designers and want to work with a team that inspires you to be a better designer every day for personal growth then we’d love to speak with you.
Applicants must be amenable to work during PST Time zone: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to potentially having you on the team!
Frequently Asked Questions
This job is closed
But you can apply to other open Remote Design jobs
Similar Remote Jobs