Edmentum Educator Part-Time
WHO WE ARE
Edmentum is a dynamic educator and student-focused company dedicated to tech-enabled learning solutions. Our goal is to ensure that all students have access to flexible learning environments and educators have the tools they need to support their students. We are on a mission to create innovative, proven learning technology, partnering with educators to ignite student potential. We are a Remote First organization with a strong commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced educator to join our team as a Small Group Instruction Educator in a virtual environment. The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with small groups of students who require additional academic support in a specific subject area. The Small Group Instruction Educator will work closely with the Instructional Manager to identify and assess students who require support and develop individualized plans to address their academic needs.
· Collaborate with classroom teachers to identify and assess students who require small group instruction in a specific subject area
· Develop and implement individualized intervention plans for students that align with district and state standards
· Provide small group instruction to students in a way that is engaging and effective, using a variety of instructional strategies and resources
· Monitor student progress and adjust intervention plans as needed to ensure student success
· Communicate regularly with classroom teachers and administrators to keep them informed of student progress
· Maintain accurate records of student progress and intervention plans
· Attend professional development opportunities to stay current with best practices in small group instruction
· Commit to seasonal work depending upon the needs
Classroom experience or equivalent
Current, pending, or former state K-12 teacher certification preferred
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Edmentum’s notice regarding the collection of personal information from interested candidates is available here
Don't let this one get away.
Similar Remote Jobs