Associate Digital Marketing Consultant
The Associate Digital Marketing Consultant (ADMC) reports directly to the Associate Director (AD) of Digital Marketing Services and plays a key role in the marketing success of Entrata’s customers. The role is primarily in six areas:
1. Support the Digital Marketing Consultants (DMCs) in evaluating and administering Entrata’s customer’s unique digital marketing needs. Communicate via verbal and written correspondence to customers as directed by the DMCs.
2. Help the DMCs identify customer goals & develop digital marketing strategies that achieve desired outcomes.
3. Under the direction of the DMCs, report on the impact of digital marketing efforts on Entrata’s customers, strategize the next steps, and execute agreed-upon strategies.
4. As directed by the Associate Director, oversee and fully manage 1-5 property clients. Mentoring and appropriate oversight will be provided to ensure successful outcomes.
5. As directed by the Associate Director, contribute to and/or lead projects that elevate our product offerings and improve our culture.
6. Be earnestly invested in building a department culture where we seek to execute at a high level, push the boundaries of innovation, have an amazing time enjoying our jobs, and do good for those around us.
ADMCs are expected to become knowledgeable in the field of digital marketing in the multi-family housing industry and develop their consulting skills. As assigned, ADMCs will be expected to manage accounts, work directly with clients and report on progress. A successful candidate must be knowledgeable in digital marketing, self-motivation, communication, organization, innovation, and team coordination.
Provide a variety of digital marketing services to ensure world-class customer experiences. Services vary between client accounts but may include the following:
-SEO (On-site, Local, Video, Citations, etc..)
-Paid Advertising (Search, Social, Display, and Video)
-Conversion Rate Optimization (page speed optimization, lead gen, A/B testing, etc.)
Develop customer relationships and understand customers’ unique digital marketing needs and goals.
Analyze digital marketing data and help formulate digital marketing strategy in conjunction with the DMC to achieve desired outcomes.
Coordinate with DMCs and internal stakeholders to support the execution of digital marketing strategy. Assisting DMCs by establishing proper scope and ensuring execution meets quality standards in conjunction with proper communication will determine success.
As part of ongoing calls with customers, assist DMCs with reporting on the status and impact of service provided, identifying strategic next steps, and coordinating work to be completed. For assigned accounts, own and deliver the above.
Maintain digital marketing certifications and research digital marketing and multi-family housing industry changes and trends. A focus on continuously improving one's skillset within our growth & development framework will be key to success.
What We’re Ideally Looking For
Demonstrable background in Digital Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
1+ years experience managing SEO, Paid Ads, Email Marketing, and/or Conversion Rate campaigns
1+ years experience in customer and account management
Google Analytics, Google Ads Search, and Microsoft Ads Search Certified
Knowledgeable in the use of Google Suite/Microsoft Office applications (especially spreadsheets) and other business tools (e.g. Slack)
Above all, a hunger to learn new skills, create innovative solutions, drive meaningful results, and contribute to our department's culture
What Will Earn You Bonus Points
Experience with conversion-focused website design and/or ad creative design
Experience with Facebook, YouTube, Waze, or programmatic display advertising
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?
Could this job be the one?
Similar Remote Jobs