Marketing Operations Campaign Manager
We are seeking a results-driven and detail-oriented Marketing Campaign Manager to lead the planning, execution, and optimization of our marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong project management skills, capable of driving integrated marketing campaigns that contribute to our company's growth and success. If you are passionate about executing revenue-driving marketing programs while effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams, we want to hear from you.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
Develop and execute integrated marketing programs to drive conversion through the funnel.
Lead cross-functional teams (content, growth, digital, etc) to ensure the successful planning, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Report on program objectives, KPIs, and success metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
Manage campaign budgets, allocate resources, and track expenses to maximize ROI.
Collaborate with content, design, growth, and digital marketing teams to create compelling and targeted marketing assets.
Monitor and analyze program performance data, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
Establish and maintain relationships with external partners, agencies, and vendors as needed.
Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive continuous improvement in program management.
Develop and maintain program documentation, including project plans, timelines, and status reports.
Proven experience (3+ years) as a Marketing Manager with a focus on campaign management.
Proficiency with Marketo, SFDC, and project management platforms.
In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and technologies.
Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making.
Excellent project management abilities.
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $120,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
This job is closed
But you can apply to other open Remote Marketing jobs
Similar Remote Jobs