Bilingual Operations Specialist Assistant
A self-assured, fully engaged Operations Specialist will contribute a
s a team member by supporting the following areas: Traditional & Virtual Programming, Program Scheduling and Logistics, Program Tech Support, Member Attendance/Registration, Quality Assurance, and other duties as assigned to support all program platforms. The Operations Specialist will be co-responsible for promoting membership activity, conducting membership outreach as required, and supporting other Operations Team members.
At Wider Circle, we connect neighbors for better health. Wider Circle's groundbreaking Connect for Life® program brings neighbors together in-person and online for health, wellness, and social activities that improve mental and physical health. We create webs of community circles by employing local and culturally competent engagement specialists whose hand-on-hand approach to forming trusted circle's is informed by a sophisticated analytics platform. We are on a mission to make the world a better place for older adults and disadvantaged communities.
To ensure success, an Operations Specialist will demonstrate a level of confidence to drive member activity/participation. Invariably, a superior Operations specialist will skillfully demonstrate problem-solving skills, be a critical thinker, and support the mission of Wider Circle.
● Troubleshoot technical or system issues as it relates to assisting the field team
● Responsible for multiple data entries in different systems, including input of member information and registration to member events
● Data entry and event scheduling across multiple platforms
● Operations analysis to support community engagement specialists
● Assist with Membership Registration
● Assist with Scheduling wider circle events
● Assisting with venue searching and planning
● Identifying coverage or support as needed to support operations
● Monitoring operations emails to support the community team
High School Diploma (some college or degree preferred).
● Bi-lingual (English/Spanish Preferred)
● Passion for serving others
● Experience in scheduling or booking appointment
Experience in an administrative role
Excel and Microsoft office experience required
Google Suites experience preferred
● Ability to drive critical, participant-led dialogs about learning materials
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Respectful, astute, and accommodating
● Experience in the Healthcare field a plus
● Comfort with constituents remotely
[EEs] As a venture-backed company, Wider Circle offers competitive compensation, including:
Performance-based incentive bonuses
Opportunity to grow with the company
Comprehensive health coverage, including medical, dental, and vision
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Health Care FSA
Dependent Care FSA
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Disability Benefits
Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Adoption Assistance Program
Training and Development
And most importantly, an opportunity to make the world a better place!
Wider Circle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Increase your chances of landing your dream career.
About the company
Similar Remote Jobs
- Full time Virtual Personal Assistant neededTegnorim LLC$1k per monthOpened 3 days ago Featured Job Remote Job
- Assistant Travel CoordinatorBell & Bly Travel$1.2k - $1.4k per monthCloses in 15 days Promoted Job Remote Job
- Amazon Brand Manager, SeniorVelocity Sellers$25 - $40 per hourCloses today Promoted Job Remote Job
- New Job! Remote Job
- Engagement ManagerTheoremOne$170k - $215k per yearNew Job! Remote Job