Senior Account Executive
About Avalere Health
Established in 2001, Avalere Health is a purposefully built commercialization partner for the biopharmaceutical, medical technology, and wellness industries.
Our 1,500+ experts combine their knowledge and expertise across our core disciplines — Consulting; Medical; Policy; Value, Evidence, and Access; Marketing; and Digital Experience Technology — to create the connections that make better health happen.
Avalere Health partners with its clients to navigate the complex and rapidly changing healthcare ecosystem. Together, our experts help clients connect patients with life-changing therapies, realizing the potential of strategies and solutions to accelerate innovation that improves lives.
We live and breathe our five values in everything we do: We are authentic. We act with integrity. We value difference. We play for the team. We enjoy the journey. At Avalere Health, we imagine a healthier world and create the connections to make it happen.
About the role:
We are searching for an experienced advertising agency Senior Account Executive to deliver digital promotional marketing campaigns for agency pharmaceutical clients. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of pharmaceutical advertising agency experience and possess a demonstrated understanding of how an advertising agency works and how jobs move through the agency.
What you’ll do:
· Demonstrate significant knowledge of agency procedures and issues faced; contribute to problem resolution
· Support the Account Supervisor, Group Account Supervisor and/or Account Director in the daily management and progress of client work, including creation of work orders, change orders, project briefs, status reports, conference reports, and review of project timelines with Project Management
· Communicate effectively with assigned client contacts
· Support budget tracking and client billing
· Possess agency process knowledge and experience to independently to follow up with internal departments, address questions, anticipate issues, and help keep work moving
· Possess an understanding of clients’ business and objectives
· Frequently serve as client’s main contact with the agency on a day-to-day basis
· Support billing and communications updates (i.e. status reports, invoices, financial trackers)
· Foster a strong relationship and build trust with day-to-day project managers, copywriters, and art directors
· Attend market research, capture notes, and download team on trends observed and insights gathered
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and follow-through
· Strong organizational and interpersonal communications skills
· Ability to communicate directly and frequently with client with some autonomy
· Strong digital acumen
· BA/BS degree with coursework emphasis in marketing, communications, and/or advertising
· 3-5 years advertising agency Account Management experience, with preference to experience in pharma agency
· MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) proficiency required
What we can offer
Avalere Health aims to empower every employee to develop and thrive. We empower our team with the tools, skills, and support needed to think differently and to solve healthcare’s most complex challenges.
At the center of our people-led culture is our Career Experience team, whose mission is to provide every employee with a purpose-driven career. We also pride ourselves on our personalized learning approach to ensure you receive the training you need to help you grow within the company and take advantage of our global scale and scope.
We are committed to embedding diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our organization. We encourage diversity of thought, inclusive behavior, and break down barriers to ensure every individual feels valued and encouraged to contribute their unique abilities and potential. As part of our commitment to building a healthier world, every employee is also encouraged to participate in our community engagement efforts, which support a wide range of healthcare programs and wellbeing causes worldwide.
We have city hubs across North America, Europe, and Asia, geared toward collaborating, training, socializing, and coming together as a global organization while maintaining and fully supporting flexible working practices. Our compensation and benefits package is benchmarked across the industry. We offer a generous company pension/retirement plan, private medical insurance, comprehensive employee wellbeing initiatives, compelling time-off policy, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We encourage all applicants to read our candidate privacy notice before applying to Avalere Health.
Don't wait, tomorrow could be too late.
Similar Remote Jobs