While 2022 wasn’t kind to the broader tech industry, Motion thrived and 2023 is looking to be a defining year here. We enter this year with fresh funding and exceptional signals from our clients. On top of this, our founding team has built successful companies before. This role offers an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor (we are only about 25 people right now) to help us build a category defining company in the “creative-tech” space.
A bit about Motion:
Content is the lifeblood of any marketing team but most organizations still don’t have a data-driven approach to their creative process. While growth marketers often obsess over performance metrics, creative teams can lean too heavily on brand and aesthetics.
This is where Motion comes in. We empower many of the world’s best agencies and ecommerce brands to make the right creative decisions and drive a unifying conversation between data and design.
We think Motion offers an incredible opportunity for an exceptional, hardworking individual to build a career in a fast growth B2B SaaS that has traction but is still early enough to make your mark.
Our team is full of humble, ambitious and talented individuals working hard to capture the opportunity ahead of us. We want Motion’s impact in the “creative-tech” industry to be up there with the Webflows, Canvas and Figmas of the world. We have a deep understanding of the problem space through many years of tinkering in the industry. We know exactly what it’s going to take for Motion to win. We’d love for you to join us on the ride!
About this role:
- You will be directly responsible for driving net new revenue
- Manage the full sales cycle, from initial contact through successful close
- Approach clients like future partners to be collaborated with, not leads to be closed. Yes, we want to sell more, however we’ve found that a collaborative sales process ensures long term success and we’ll support you going over and above to ensure your client needs are met
- Advise prospects on how to implement an effective Performance Creative process using Motion
Our customers are already feeling the pain, and this problem is a top priority for them. Using a solution-based selling approach, you will help teams see how the Motion platform is the answer to the workflow challenges they are experiencing. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth.
Who you are:
- A professional with a minimum or 2-3 years of B2B sales or equivalent experience
- Right now we have a very strong preference for individuals with media buying experience or selling a marketing analytics tool as it greatly assists in this collaborative sales approach
- The ability to carry on collaborative conversations with C level executives at some of the largest agencies and brands in e-commerce
- Experience building decks and talk tracks to ensure you're ending up infront of the decision maker
What you'll love about Motion:
- We've found product market fit but we're still so early that you will have a major impact
- We’re a tech company so we have all the standard startup benefits: Great vacation policies, health care, modern tech, home office budget etc.
- Our team is very ambitious, super capable and low on egos
- Our customers are some of the leadings brands and agencies in D2C e-commerce
Could this job be the one?
Similar Remote Jobs